Friday, January 17, 2020

You make me Smile - Mood board inspiration for the Dusty Attic Chipboard

Hey there Dusty Fans, welcome back to the blog for some more mood board inspiration. Mood boards are such a great way to get your creative juices flowing, sometimes I know exactly what I am going to create, other times I have got to think outside the box. This month I concentrated on the yellow, pink and grey/silver.

You make me Smile

I used some gorgeous Colour Blast paper for the background and you will find all the Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces I used below with link back to the store. I covered all my chipboard pieces with grey paint also from Dusty Attic and simply sponged it on it adds a bit of a grunge look. I cut down the Triangle panel a bit and added my photo on top of it with a piece of cardboard for dimension and placed it on my background paper. I then started playing around with my design by placing all the other chipboard pieces around my photo. I also made some flowers from white mulberry paper and dies and sprayed them with some Kaisercraft spray ink to match the colours of my layout. The leaves were die cut from white cardstock and simply coloured with some distress ink. Once I was happy with y design I stuck it all down with my trusty glue gun using lots of layering.

Dusty Attic Products Used:
That is all for now, thanks so much for dropping in.
Until next time.....
Hugs
Hetty


No comments: