Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Layout created for the Dusty Attic Chipboard February Mood board

Welcome to the blog Dusty Fans, Hetty with you to share my take on this month's beautiful mood board. I just love the cool crisp colours in this palette with a touch of warmth to balance things out and get the creative juices flowing!


I didn't give this layout a title, not sure why but in the end I just didn't think it needed one so just left it be. I covered my chosen pieces of Dusty Attic Chipboard in two different colours of distress embossing powder. Next I randomly stamped some teal ink with a diamond stamp on my 49 and Market background paper. I then layered my chipboard pieces along with my photo onto the background. Underneath my photo I added some cheese cloth and coconut fibre to add some texture. The flowers I made using several different flower dies and some Kaisercraft silk foam and layered them on top of all my chipboard pieces.

Dusty Attic Products Used:
Broken Bits #8 Diamonds

That is all for now, thanks so much for dropping in.
Until next time.....
Hugs
Hetty


No comments: