Monday, December 2, 2019

Freeze Frame layout designed for The Dusty Attic Chipboard

A very good morning Dusty Fans and welcome back to the blog, hope your day is going well. Below I would like to share with you another layout using loads of yummy Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces as well as my favourite 49 and Market papers and flowers.

'Freeze Frame'

 
 
 

I used several different Dusty Attic Chipboard elements but treated them all the same by covering them in some metallic silver paint to keep it uniform. I love how they all blend in perfectly amongst the gorgeous 49 and Market elements. I simply added the swirly flourish in between all my layers of flowers and laser cuts. I feel the metallic silver gives it a touch of elegance. Next I randomly picked some of my favourite chipboard pieces and played around with my design until I found the look I was happy with. Stars are always a big favourite, they go with any style or theme. To finish my design I picked some left over pieces from other projects like the border and the Word Tag, love these so much, they are simply adorable and cute.

Dusty Attic Products Used:

That is all for now, thanks so much for dropping in.
Until next time.....
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: