Saturday, December 14, 2019

Adore layout created for 49 and Market

Good morning 49 and Market Fans. Welcome to my last blog post before Christmas. I seriously can’t believe we are nearing the end of another year. So without further ado, I would like to share with you this layout created with the wonderful and probably one of my very favourite mini collections – Ethereal!
"Adore" by Hetty Hall
“Adore” 
The gorgeous designs and prints on these papers are worthy of framing just as they are, simply amazing. So I tried not to cover them up to much and just work with the design.
I started off by cutting out some of the postcard elements from the Easy to Cut Elements sheet, distressed the edges with scissors and ink and layered them behind my two photos. I used two of the same photos for impact, I think it makes a real statement.
Once I decided where to place them on my background paper I started working on my design. First I grabbed some elements from the Layered Embellishments sheet and added them around my photos on the left working with the design printed on the paper. Some of the embellishments were tucked underneath the photos as well as in between the postcard layers.
"Adore" by Hetty Hall
Next I added a few images from the Laser Cut Sheet tucking them amongst the layered embellishment. For that final touch I added the absolutely gorgeous Enchanted Petals flowers and a few more of the smaller designs from the layered embellishments.
There you have it, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and I will be back the day after Christmas with another blog post.
"Adore" by Hetty Hall
Products I Used:
EC-88855-ethereal-laser-cut-images
Ethereal Laser Cut Shapes
EC-88923 Ethereal Layered Embellishments
Ethereal Layered Embellishments
Ethereal - Daydream
Ethereal – Daydream
Enchanted Petals - Ballet Slipper
Enchanted Petals – Ballet Slipper
Until next time…..

No comments: