Sunday, December 15, 2019

Be Kind - layout created for Kaisercraft

Good morning everyone, Hetty with you today. Welcome to the blog and thanks heaps for visiting. Today I am sharing a layout using Grand Bazaar, look at all those stunning colours, very warm and rich, just gorgeous!
PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: P2866 Folklore | P2868 Boho Paisley | P2870 Doorway
| P2872 Free Spirited | CR 221 Curios |

KC PRODUCTS: Corrugated Cardboard | Art Foam | Layered Rose Decorative Die |
Lots of fussy cutting on this layout, so much fun cutting out the Paisley images from the ‘Boho Paisley’ paper. I usually do all my fussy cutting while sitting and chatting with my family and or friends or even watching some tv, always trying to multi task lol. I used a lot of door images from the ‘Doorway’ paper to layer behind my photo and create a photo mat background, tucking some of them in among the layers of papers. All the fussy cut images were layered around my photo and design adhered with foam dots to create many layers and dimension. The flowers were cut from some blossom art foam with the layered rose die and arranged on top all the fussy cut images. A bit of corrugated cardboard and cheese clots was added behind my photo to create a bit more texture.
You will be able to find fully instructions for this layout here.
That is it for me today, happy crafting.
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: