Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Memory Captured layout designed for 49 and Market

Good Morning 49 and Market Fans and welcome!
"Memory Captured" by Hetty Hall
“Memory Captured” 
Today I would like to share with you a layout using my favourite 49 and Market collection – Bold and Beautiful, I simply cannot get enough of these papers and Laser Cuts. I know I have used this background before but I just can’t help it, it is just too pretty not to use it.
"Memory Captured" by Hetty Hall
For this layout I decided to use multiple photos, I don’t do that very often so really challenged myself here. I started with building a cluster with the Archival Board, Laser Cuts and flowers. I just kept playing around with it until I liked what I saw. I placed this cluster on my layout working with the pretty design already on the paper and arranged my photos around this cluster. All embellishments are added with foam dots or tape to create height and dimension. A few more little touches here and there and my layout is finished.
"Memory Captured" by Hetty Hall
Until next time…
Hugs,

No comments: