Sunday, July 14, 2019

Love this layout designed for Kaisercraft

Hello there Kaisercraft fans and welcome to the Kaiser Blog, it is Hetty with you today.
I am so lucky to be able to share with you another Guest Design Team layout this time using the super gorgeous Magenta Collection. I just love pinks and greys together combined with a few hints of black.

Love this

PRODUCTS USED:
PAPERS: MAGENTA Collection: P2779 Raspberry|P2782 Pink|PP1071 Paper Pad| CT965 Collectables|CS356 Clear Stamps|
For my photo mat I chose some pretty colours from the paper pad and tore them slightly larger size then my photo and added them with some foam tape in between the layers.
Once I had my base I started building up the layers around my photo using the matching collectables.
After a bit of time playing with the design I was happy to stuck it all down with foam dots and finished the layout with some leaf stamping.
Because I worked with the gorgeous design and print already on the paper this layout came together so easily.
That is it for me today, happy crafting.
Until next time…
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: