Saturday, July 27, 2019

Christmas Magic layout designed for 49 and Market

Hi there 49 and Market Fans and welcome. Today I would like to share with you a Christmas layout. Yes, I know it’s July, but it is only 5 months until Christmas, it will be here before you know it. I love Christmas so don’t mind getting into the spirit early.
"Christmas in July" by Hetty Hall
For this layout, of course I used the wonderful Winters Edge Collection as well as the matching Laser Cuts. I started the layout by choosing some papers and Laser Cuts to layer behind my two main photos to create some layers, working with the design on the paper as I didn’t want to cover up too much of the lovely print.
"Christmas in July" by Hetty Hall
Once I had sorted out my basic design I added selected pieces of Laser Cuts on and in between the layers. I played around with the design for a while until I was happy with what I saw. I then added the pop of red flowers, some more Laser Cuts like the little candles (so cute) and the sentiments to finish off. Too easy, I can’t speak highly enough of the Laser Cuts, they make every layout a breeze to put together and you end up with a beautiful creation, a lasting keepsake to be enjoyed for years to come.
"Christmas in July" by Hetty Hall
Thanks so much for popping in, I hope I inspired you with my project, until next time….
Hugs,

No comments: