Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Adventure layout for 49 and Market

Hello and welcome back again to my Blog.
Even though it is now Summer in my neck of the woods and rather warm I thought I would try to ‘cool’ off by creating a wintery layout.
‘Adventure’
I love the snow covered pine trees on this gorgeous background paper from the ‘Winters Edge’ collection and thought these funny photos would suit this paper really well. I mean who hasn’t at least once tried to catch falling snow with your tongue 🙂
Product List:
– Winters Edge Collection – Snow Covered Trees
– Winters Edge – Laser Cuts
– Stargazers – Simply White
– Botanical Blends – Navy
– Jute Cording – 5 ply
I added splatters of white ink to the Navy Botanical Blends flowers to mimic the fallen snow on the little girls woollen hat and scarf.
I tucked the white Stargazers amongst the navy flowers to add contrast and break up the colour scheme a bit.
I also added a few elements from the Laser Cuts sheet that weren’t to Christmas related like the pine cones and tucked them amongst my flowers.
How cute is the little lantern, just love it!
I separated some of the fibres from the jute cording and tucked bits and pieces of it amongst my other elements to give it a bit of a rustic feel.
Hello there little birdie 🙂
The snowflake chipboard pieces are of course from 2Crafty Chipboard and I added some Shimmering pearl embossing powder.
So that is it for my for now, I hope you enjoyed it.
Until next time….
Hugs
Hetty

No comments: