Friday, August 24, 2012

Time for an update.

Well I guess it is well overdue, time is really getting away from me. 

Have some really exciting news to share. My sister became a mother for the first time and made me an Aunty for the first time to my gorgeous nephew Jaxon. Welcome to the world 'my' little man!




Proud Oma (My Mum):)

Will be going over on the 15 September, can't wait!

For some scrappy news: I got published in Scrapbook Magazine which came out today in the UK.


So excited as it is an introductory article featuring 4 of my layouts. Can't wait for this issue to hit my letter box! Unfortunately it won't be available in Oz for another 4-6 weeks.

Also have a few Kaisercraft projects to share which featured on their blog at the beginning of this month.

Projects using Safe the Date collection:












Projects with Sears and  Sons Collection:






We also decided to foster a dog for a while. The girls are always asking for a puppy so I thought fostering might be the way to go for a while. So we got this lovely little girl straight from the pound. Please meet Holly:




She is a little darling, doesn't bark much at all, follows me around everywhere and just wants a lot of love, hugs and cuddles, which she seems to be getting plenty of at this stage. She will be up for adoption soon so any Fraser Coast peeps, if you are interested, let me know! :)

The girls had dress up day for book week yesterday. Paris and Alicia went as Thing 1 and Thing 2 out of Cat in the hat by Dr Seuss and Taylor was Cat Woman. Made the costumes myself and the girls were pretty stoked with it.





 They have had a busy few weeks as they also had the school disco last week. Aren't they gorgeous!




I will go now leaving you with this card I made for a friends 40th Birthday using Graphic 45, A Ladies Diary collection:



Hugs xx


Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh my! You have been VERY busy! COngrat's on the 'aunty' bizzo...lovely looking wee boy...LOTS of yummy LO's - LOVE the Graphic 45 card & your girls look wonderful all dressed up for their various 'dos':):):)

Tania B said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects Hetty, have admired you in the mags for awhile now.