Sunday, May 29, 2011

Finally got my mojo back and scrapped a layout!

Also I set myself this challenge of not buying anymore products until I have used some of my older stuff. Is not going to be easy but I finally used some of my Prima flowers I have sitting in jars, looking all pretty. Also going through my stash of Scrapware chippie, organizing them so I now know what I have got. Used some of it on my layout. I based this layout on this month's sketch from Once Upon a Sketch. Came across this fabulous site while surfing and decided to give it a go as I love their sketches.


I sprinkled the frames with Gelatins Gelly powder - Teal you what and heat set it. The leaves were sealed with gesso and sprayed with Tattered Angels meadow green Glimmer Mist and some Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

Hugs xx

Photobucket Photobucket

18 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

beautiful just beautiful !!!! love the colors you have used ....hugz x

Lizzyc said...

Hi Hetty! oh wow! this is gorgeous! you really now how to layer!! stunning layout and take on the sketch!!

angel said...

Piękny scrap!
Beautiful:)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

WOW! Is that what you do with left overs from your stash? LOL THis is AMAZING! WOW! The colours are superb and the the design just awesome. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A..Sketch. Hope to see you again soon.

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

a great layout ! full of colours ! Good luck for the challenge !

Irma said...

wow wow wow! look at that layering! stunning!
Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

Tanja said...

Beutiful!!!

Nerrida said...

Just beautiful Hetty - love the misting - sets it off so perfectly - soft and pretty.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

This is a stunning page...gorgeus at all...I love all the details and the combo colors are wonderful!!!
I just love your blog...and I´m follower now.
have a wonderful week!!!
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Hi Hetty!! Wow, your page is gorgeous and SO stunning!! I love everything about it especially the clusterings. Brilliant. Amazing. Looking fwd to see more of your creations :)

Rossella said...

Beautiful, truly beautiful page! The mix of colors are fantastic! Thanks for playing with us!

LG said...

Beautiful work! Love all the details and placement. Thanks for joining us!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is seriously stunning!! :_D Love everything about your page. Thanks for sharing your talent at OUAS!!

Marelize said...

Wow! Your layout is stunning Hetty! Love your work and your awesome blog. :)

Unknown said...

Hetty this layout is stunning, love everything. Thanks for joining in. Carole xx

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi my dear..thanks for your lovely word in Nadia´s blog....I´m very happy with my new blog.
Thanks from the deep to my hart.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia
http://scraforhelp.blogspot.com

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Got your mojo back with a vengeance I would say!! What a fabulous page! The colours are just amazing and the design is brilliant!

Trudi Harrison said...

Hetty!! Absolutely stunning. Awesome colour and arrangement. I heart this so much