Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hypnotherapy for weight loss - you have got to try this...

Today I would like to share with you a story about something that has changed my life, or someone rather, being my sister Carla. Nearly half of my life I have struggled with my weight and like a lot of you tried that many diets, read that many diet books etc etc only to fail each and every time. The reason I was failing was because this little voice inside my head (my subconcious) kept telling me I couldn't do it.

Ok to make a long story short, my sister even though she is beautiful and slim always struggled to stay slim also, using very extreme diets and over excersize. For this reason and because she is passionate about helping others she started the hypnodiet therapy.

Now you have all heard of hypnotherapy to stop smoking but did you know you can do hypnotherapy to loose weight? Stop dieting, stop over excersizing, but change your life by going to see or speak to my sister, have your subconcious mind reprogrammed and start living again.

It worked for me, I had a few sessions with her about 6 weeks ago and I have slowly changed my mind set. I am now eating so much healthier, not because I have to but because I want to, I don't have any cravings for sweets, it is easy for me to say no to a biscuit or a piece of chocolate, I enjoy doing some moderate excersize like for example I now enjoy walking myself to work and back home again 3 times a week, rather than take the car. When I feel like it I do some yoga sessions on the WII and all this because I WANT TO not because I have to. And yes the weight is coming of, slowly but surely and best of all I feel more energized and happier.

So if your sick of dieting, want to loose excess weight, be healthier, fitter and happier, than go and have a chat to my sis. Even though she is based in Auckland NZ, she can do hypnosessions via Skype (worked for me :)Lets re-program our subconcious minds and get on with living.

Please visit her website hypnostudio.co.nz or leave her a message on Facebook or email her at carla@hypnostudio.co.nz.

GO ON I DARE YOU................YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Hugs xx
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

gumgully said...

Congratulations Hetty - and to your sister also. I have witnessed first hand the benefits of this for weightloss with colleagues and I have also given up smoking this way. The best part is if I were to ever 'fall off the wagon', I know it works and I will go back. Well done, and thanks for sharing.

Moonie said...

Wow, that sounds perfect!! I too have got about 10kg on too many and have been a good gym girl and squash girl for years, but in the past 2 years have so lost so much motivation to exercise. I do love it when i do it but then I get so over the routine or having to 5 days a week after about a month. It really shits me as I need to get it off and feel no motivation to just eat sooo well 24/7. Slack i know, but I used to be great but now I struggle x